The free BrainPOP UK Featured Movie is your go-to resource for timely and contextual digital content. Different movies each day cover a range of relevant topics including current events, historical figures and milestones, holidays, and much more.
Make it part of your students' days – and yours - in the classroom, at home, or on the go.
Put it to Use: Ideas & Best Practices
- Up to the Minute: Use the Featured Movie to explain and discuss events in the news from natural disasters like the Indonesian tsunami to momentous happenings like the World Cup kick-off.
- Daily Dose: Incorporate the Featured Movie into your daily classroom routines like a morning meeting.
- Spark: Foster online discussions using the Featured Movie on your blog or web site.
- Know It?: Use the Featured Movie quiz to see what students already know about a given topic.
- Apps: Integrate the BrainPOP UK Featured Movie app with other great apps from iTunes to make postcards for Moby, create BrainPOP comics, and give Tim’s shirt an extreme make-over based on the day’s topic.
- Share & Collaborate: Tell us how you use the Featured Movie. Share your great ideas and support our professional learning community. Get in touch!
*iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch are a trademark of Apple Inc.