**This position is now closed as of 6/10/2010. Thank you to everyone who applied**
Fancy working with a fresh and remarkable elearning provider based in the glorious city of Oxford?
You will be:
- Running a set of daily lead and customer processes, so you have to be diligent and organised
- Managing data and producing reports. The idea of playing with spreadsheets must fill you with excitement
- Regularly talking by phone to our customers so you must be personable, persuasive and confident
- Researching customer data, issues and opportunities
- Conducting general administrative duties for the team as required
- Experienced with the internet and MS Office suite – data manipulation, mail merge, diary management
- Happy to help – you will be the team’s “go-to” Admin/Support person
- Excellent data management and manipulation skills
- Likeable, sunny, engaging phone manner
- Totally customer-centric. We really mean this one!
- Internet and social media savvy
- CRM experience, with the ACT! CRM system if you have it
- An understanding of the UK Education market
- Telesales or call centre experience
The role will start on 24 hours per week. We’ll need you in the office every day but we’re flexible if you need to discuss setting your own schedule. Salary and benefits will be discussed on application but we’re not cheapskates as our standards are high. We don’t expect the successful candidate to be less than deserving.
If this seems right up your alley, get your CV to Louise Hughes before 10th August 2010. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.