BrainPOP UK are part of a very special new evening event at BETT 2011 – Collabor8 4 Change
Collabor8 4 Change is the result – an unconference focused on School Leaders.
So what is it?
- Share best-practice ideas that you can take away and implement in your school
- Collabor8 with like-minded, award-winning ICT innovators that are willing to share
- Join discussion sessions that will challenge thinking and inspire change
What would I get from it?
All attendees will benefit from the experience and conversation with leading ICT practitioners as they openly share best practice use of hardware and software, with an emphasis on the impact on pupil outcomes and making effective use of existing ICT resources.
With an impressive, thought-provoking, mixture of exciting table-based sessions and focused mini-note presentations from ICT experts such as:
- Hannah Jones (Former Special Projects Director at NCSL)
- Steve Bunce (CPD Leader at VITAL)
- Bob Harrison (Consultant with BECTA and the NCSL)
- Adina Popa (Educator, VSTE Innovator of the Year, Staff Developer, #globaled10 Regional Chair, Speaker, Writer)
And it’s completely FREE!
So, what are you waiting for? Follow any of these links to find out more:
- Sign up at the official Collabo8 4 Change web page
- Linked In users can sign up here for the Collabor8 4 Change event page
- Become a Fan on Facebook
Date: Thursday 13th January 2011
Time: 6:00pm- 9:00pm
Venue: The Apex Room, BETT, Olympia, London