We’re well known for our popular educational animations and quizzes.
But have you experienced the wealth of learning resources outside the movie? Watch this short video to learn more…
- Curriculum Matching Tool – browse our topics by the 2014 curriculum for England, or the Curriculum for Excellence in Scotland. Find topics appropriate to to your students.
- GameUp – your students may we well versed with our collection of learning games, but have you tried to accommodate them in class? They’re terrific for problem solving, critical thinking, and formative assessment. Go play and see for yourself!
- Teacher Use – we have a whole section of teacher support materials, and examples of how teachers have blended BrainPOP into their practice.
- FYIs (For Your Information) – can be found on every Topic page and provide lots of fascinating non-fiction writing. These can be particularly useful to raise literacy engagement with boys, whom research has shown react well to non-fiction texts.
- Activities – Vocabulary sheets, worksheets, graphic organisers, practical exercises, KWL charts, and much, much more can all be found under the Activity button on the topic page. Use these to extend the learning and add extra flavour to your lessons.
- Lesson Ideas – Created by BrainPOP educators, our Lesson Ideas will enrich your planning, and save you time.
- Spotlights – Thematic collections of topics that cover such eclectic subjects such as digital citizenship, STEM, and British history. They contain topics from across disciplines and encourage students to think outside the confines of a specific subject.
If you’re a school that would like to investigate any of our resources you are more than welcome to take out a free trial.
[button font_size=”20″ color=”#c8232b” text_color=”#ffffff” icon=”clock-o” url=”http://www.brainpop.co.uk/freetrial/” target=”_blank”]Take A Free Trial[/button]