Win an exclusive piece of BrainPOP artwork, inspired by your own writing!
There are three different cubes to make. Download the PDF, print the cubes, cut out, and assemble.
Ask an adult to help if you’re having difficulty.
It’s time to get rolling
Roll your completed cubes. Whichever three images land face up are your inspiration for some storytelling!
If you don’t like the images you get, you can always take another roll, we won’t tell anyone
And now for some creative writing
We want you to produce a piece of writing inspired by the story cubes and, whatever you create, we’d like to see it. Submit your finished piece for us to judge and we’ll pick a winner.
If you win, you’ll get an exclusive piece of BrainPOP artwork based on your submission.
Six runners-up will win back to school goodie sets.
We’ll also feature our favourite entries here on POPtalk.
- Finished work must be no longer than 500 words
- This competition is for children aged between 6 and 15
- The winner will be chosen by the BrainPOP UK team
- You must use the BrainPOP story cubes as the starting point for your writing
- Entries must be received by midnight on 21st September 2012
- Entries received after the competition deadline will not be considered
- The winners will be contacted by email before the end of September
- Winning entries will be showcased on this blog
- You can read our full Terms and Conditions on our website
Submit your finished writing using the form below.