We’re looking for a new BrainPOPper to join the team – someone fanatical about customer support.
And when we say fanatical we mean it.
- We’re ALL instructed and empowered to be responsible for making our customers happy.
- We’re encouraged to be creative with our service to instill delight.
- We aim to eradicate typical customer service bureaucracy – just focus on efficiency and an experience customers want to share.
- It’s more than OK to be a social business. Because that’s why our customers come back and spread the word.
You’ll be the sort of person who gets furious with poor service because you know you ALWAYS deliver exceptional service. It just comes naturally to your personality to be helpful.
There’s a reason this role is defined as “Activist”.
It’s an expression of your desire to advance the cause of amazing and modern customer service. To help our community understand our beliefs, culture and ambition. Our pursuit is happiness and you’ll be its keenest and most vocal supporter.
If this feels right to you, then we’d love to meet up. You could be our new shop front, Maître’d and voice all rolled into one. Our customers’ first, last and everything.
To be considered for this post you’ll need to:
- Tell us about the times you’ve delivered proactive customer service experiences
- Be a super organised self starter, who’s used to prioritising their own workload
- Be a natural problem solver.
- Have a bee in your bonnet for scrupulous detail
- Be pretty sharp with MS Office, CRM systems and data management
- Demonstrably show initiative, wherever that may be
- Be a fast-learner (someone that gets things quick and learns from mistakes)
- Have a confident, empathetic and highly effective phone manner
- Show sizzling support writing skills that demonstrate creativity, positivity and effectiveness
- Thrive in a small team/big ambition culture
We’d like you to:
- Have previous experience in any of the following:
- Education sector / Educational software or Publishing
- Telesales / call centre
- Retail (customer facing, on- or off-line)
- L.O.V.E modern web tech & social media
- Have working knowledge of web skills, such as basic HTML, image manipulation, wiki management
- Thrive on a proactive selling attitude
You’ll know in your gut if this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
This is a 12 month contract, with an option for permanent employment for candidates that turn out to be awesome. We’ve built our business on delivering a remarkable product and service to schools, parents and kids. BrainPOP is one of the most exciting, contemporary and rocket fuelled educational companies in the world. The business and our customers are a joy to work for. We won’t say anymore. We’re pretty sure you’re quite capable of Googling us
We would like you to submit a few paragraphs (approx. 250 words) on why you are passionate about customers and delivering GREAT service along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All submissions need to be in by 5pm Friday 19th August 2011.