COMPETITION TIME! Would you like to see YOUR design on a new Moby badge?
This competition is open to anyone under 16. All you need to do is:
- Download and print this Badge Design Competition template. IMPORTANT: Use the big circle for your design and keep inside the lines as best you can. We’ve added an “actual size” circle too so you have an idea of how big your badge would be in real life.
- We like to make badges that are inspired by our topics. Your design must incorporate Moby in some way – perhaps in costume, or in a famous historical setting, or in the style of your favourite artist! The possibilities are endless. For inspiration see some of the badges we’ve made in the past. But be creative as you like!
- Don’t take too long! The competition closes midnight 26th May 2013.
- Scan or photograph it and send it to us using the form below. You could also post your entry to:
Moby Badge Competition
58 St. Aldates
We’ll pick our favourite design which will be made into a REAL Moby badge later this summer. The winner will not only be sent a first edition print of their badge, but also the first person in the world to get a pack of our upcoming new badge collection.
- Finished work must be submitted using the Badge Design Competition template
- This competition is for children up to 16 years old
- The winner will be chosen by the BrainPOP UK team (Moby and BrainPOP’s decision is final)
- The winning design will be interpreted by the BrainPOP design team and re-created in the BrainPOP graphics style (BrainPOP’s design decision is final)
- Entries must be received by midnight on 26th May 2013 (entries received after the competition deadline will not be considered)
- The winners will be contacted by email. Failure to provide a working email address will void your entry
- Winning entries will be showcased on this blog
- You can read our full Terms and Conditions on our website
Good luck, everyone!