Are You Passionate About Children’s Education?
BrainPOP UK is the UK division of the digital publisher BrainPOP, a market leader in educational content, mobile learning and game based learning, with offices across the globe from New York to Paris. We create unique research based animations and teaching resources that engage students, teachers and parents like no other product available in the world today.
We are a small but rapidly growing company and we are now seeking a new Educational Sales Consultant to help expand the business.
This is a full time term time position based in London & South East that would suit an educational sales consultant, educational advisor, or educator looking to work in digital education sales. The role is not commission based but there is excellent potential to earn bonus once targets are reached.
The job is a combined account management and training role. You will regularly visit schools to talk to teachers and students, including assemblies and in-class workshops to demonstrate best practice. It’s hard work but loads of fun. Full training on every aspect of the job will be given.
Why you should come and work with us:
- High quality, unique elearning product with distinct competitive advantages
- Significant partnerships with leading technology and education brands
- All leads qualified or generated via referral
- Opportunity to work alongside our customers to generate renewal opportunities
- Small but fantastically motivated, smart & experienced team focussed on growth
- Includes car allowance, laptop, mobile
To be considered for this post you’ll need to:
- Have experience working with schools, preferably in a sales or advisory capacity
- Have the skills, initiative and commercial savvy to turn interested strangers into happy, repeat customers
- Be an engaging product demonstrator, able to give skillful demonstrations to Head Teachers and their staff, local authorities and cluster groups.
- Capable of engaging, accurate writing skills that display positivity and effectiveness
- At ease with CRM, technology, mobile & social media
- Be up for the challenge – this is a job for sales people who thrive on their own initiative and autonomy
- London & South East territory
- Engage with prospects and customers by email, phone and on site
- Meet challenging targets to drive the business forward
- Visit schools to encourage optimum use and best practice
- Give confident presentations, face to face and online
- Develop and encourage incoming opportunities & prospects
- Sales administration e.g. creating quotes; helping customers towards renewal; running a set of daily customer or prospect processes
- Attend nationwide conferences and/or exhibitions to represent BrainPOP
Interviews will be conducted in January, in Oxford and/or London.
If you wish to be considered for this role please email us why you believe you are the perfect candidate for the job and any links to applicable online profiles or work. Please also attach, in confidentiality:
- Your CV in Word or PDF format
- Your current remuneration details
- Your availability, including any notice period
Send your application to email@example.com by midnight Wednesday 16th January 2013. No Agencies or Recruiters.